This portal is for suppliers, contractors and other organizations interested in working with Fluor. Fluor uses Workday as part of the business-to-business (B2B) process, facilitating collaboration with Fluor's supply chain in fulfilling material and service requirements. Express your interest in working with Fluor by creating a company profile.
Create and update your company profile to make sure Fluor has your current information.
What the Supplier and Contractor Information Portal is:
- It lets us know you are interested in working with Fluor.
- It provides Fluor and Fluor's global employees with your company's information.
What the Supplier and Contractor Information Portal is not:
- It is not an RFQ, RFP or bidding system. No bid opportunities come directly from it.
- It is not a qualifications system. Creating a profile does not mean your company has been qualified for work with Fluor.
What Fluor Buys
The major categories of goods and services Fluor buys include:
- Construction Indirects
- Corporate Indirects – Administrative Procurement and Contracts
- Electrical Equipment and Bulks
- Industrial Paint and Insulation
- Process Equipment
Fluor's Business Conduct Expectations for Suppliers and Contractors
Fluor expects its third parties to maintain the highest standards of integrity. Read Fluor’s Business Conduct Expectations for Suppliers and Contractors.
Fluor's Supplier Diversity Program
Fluor is committed to achieving excellence in supplier diversity throughout its businesses.
Fluor's Supplier Diversity Program is a proactive business initiative that seeks to expand the opportunities offered to diverse suppliers, building upon our combined strengths to drive mutual success.
Read Fluor's Supplier Diversity Program Statement.
Warning - Fraudulent Invoices / Orders
Fluor has been notified of fraudulent communications, including invoices and orders for goods/materials sent from impostors via email, phone, fax or mail.
- Check the email address.
- Verify the requestor’s identity via alternate and verifiable contact information.